Venue & Access
17 rue de Varembé
CH - 1202 Geneva
From the city
You have several possibilities to reach us from the Jet d'eau:
- Bus 8: 15 minutes
Departing from Métropole and getting off at the stop UIT
- On foot: About 45 minutes
- By taxi: Around 10 minutes (depending on traffic)
From the station
You will need on average 10 minutes to get from the Gare Cornavin to the CICG with one of the following three possibilities:
- Bus 5: Departing from the Gare Cornavin and getting off at the stop Vermont
- Bus 8: Departing from the Gare Cornavin and getting off at the stop UIT
- Tram 15: Departing from the Gare Cornavin and getting off at the stop Sismondi
- On foot: Around 20 minutes
From the airport
Whether you are coming by public transport or by taxi, you will need around 15 minutes to reach the CICG from Geneva International Airport.
- Bus 5: Departing from the airport and getting off at the stop Vermont
- By taxi: Around 15 minutes (depending on traffic)
From the motorway
The simplest itinerary to reach the CICG from the motorway bypassing Geneva is to take the exit "Genève Lac".
You only have to continue along the lakeside to arrive in the International Geneva sector and access the CICG right at the heart of it.
Don't forget to buy your motorway sticker.
To comfortably organise our congress, the International Conference Centre Geneva (CICG) can accommodate up to 2'200 people in its spacious rooms with variable configuration and equipped with cutting-edge technology.
The Centre contains 19 conference rooms of 20 to 300 sitting places, 2 large rooms with 350 to 1'000 places (that can be organized to bring the capacity to 2'200 sitting places), 60 offices, 1 multipurpose space of 600sqm, 1 post office, 2 bars and 1 restaurant for 600 guests.
It benefits from a privileged location in close proximity to the Place des Nations, the main International Organisations and permanent missions based in Geneva.